Business Seller Board
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Israel Post Tracking not Possible

I have always sent a fair number of orders to Israel via Royal Mail and delivery has always proved to be safe and reliable. Sometimes there are delays and by simply tracking the package directly on the Israel Post website brings up some detailed info...

User avatar by Conversationalist
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

RETURNS for fashion/clothing retailers (but other categories please chime in)

This post has been on my mind for a while. I'd love an open discussion. My returns rate is currently a shocking 13.8%. It has climbed steadily from 9-10% over the last 3 years. Prior to COVID I had been at under 10% for years. This coincides with a d...

Wow proper switched off today

Anyone else had zero orders from midday onwards. Just had to go and check if our account had been deactivated. Never known anything so dead in 21 years of selling on here. Any issues at eBay quarters?

Royal Mail overcharged invoice

so we recently added Tracked services 48 & 24 to our OBA having been convinced of their merits by a Royal Mail sales person. a few weeks in and yesterday we nearly fell through the floor when they invoiced us for an eye watering amount more than ten ...

Changing courier - advice needed

Hello all Long time loyal Royal Mail customer but the recent increases for small parcels its a price difference I can no longer ignore. Looking at using courier 3/5 day and offer RM express services at extra cost to buyer. I know there a few things p...

No sales

What is going on at eBay? No sales, no offers no response to offers, last sale 15 hours ago and counting. I sell worldwide, all listings promoted, TRS, eBay premium service, fast and free, NO SALES. Everything's collapsed since mid march/early April....

General Partnership

I was a sole trader on ebay but formed a partnership (me and my wife). I changed the business type to general partnership. It then came back and asked for "official partnership document". I uploaded the letter from HMRC with the UTR number on but thi...

Is eBay broken again no sales

What's happening with eBay ...Every time they do work on the site it goes quiet or I sale for about ten minutes a day no way to run a business or business to have confidence in the site

Resolved! Buyer cancelled claim

Hi, I haven't been a seller in eBay for a very long time (since you could leave negative feedback for buyers). My God has this taken a turn for the worse... I had a buyer complain about a damaged item. The photos were suspicious, but let's go. Buyer ...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

No Fees for selling Clothing?

So Ebay has abolished all fees for selling clothing on a private account. Now more than ever surely the clamping down of businesses operating from private accounts has to increase? I feel so sorry for those in this niche who trade legitimately as bus...

eBay Expressions

Hi all, hope you are well. Just had a message inviting me to join eBay Expressions. Wonder if anyone else is in there and wondered if it is actually useful rather than do this with your titles, that with your item specifics and don't forget to post w...

Are buyers leaving more negs of late

I've had more negs and neuts in the last couple of months than I've had in the entirety of the 2020s up to now. They also seem to be for more trivial reasons. The most recent one was someone complaining I'd not communicated with them because their it...

Got business selling related questions? Start here: