Business Seller Board
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Feedback removal

Does anyone actually get a reponse from Ebay after you contact them to request a feedback removal. Or do you have to chase them up to actually do something. I have reported a few neutral feedbacks and heard nothing ?

Resolved! Buyer cancelled claim

Hi, I haven't been a seller in eBay for a very long time (since you could leave negative feedback for buyers). My God has this taken a turn for the worse... I had a buyer complain about a damaged item. The photos were suspicious, but let's go. Buyer ...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Incoming moan - Why are buyers so quick to hit the negative button these days

Ok this is not my selling ID but I have been on Ebay for 18yrs and rarely get a negative infact recently worked out it was 12 in 18yrs (so not even 1 a year) but this month Ive had 3! One "Not impressed" - With what? (tried contacting to ask but no r...

Bad advice and negative feedback

An overseas buyer recently won an auction, then said he didn't want to pay for Global Shipping. We should either send via a cheaper method, or discount the item to cover it. He became increasing rude and abusive, so called Ebay for advice. A UK rep a...

Changes to Feedback in the Selling Experience

Introducing two new changes to feedback Over the past few months, we’ve been working to improve the feedback experience. We are making these changes in order to give potential buyers better insight into your products. We’ve started to introduce image...

uknewsebay_0-1681916849071.jpeg

FEEDBACK

Hello everyone,I got a neutral feedback a couple of days ago. This is it ...."Haven't used them yet"I asked the buyer and ebay to considder removing it as it did not appear to be a fault of mine that the buyer has not used the item yet. I have not su...

User avatar by Visitor
  • 15 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Negative feedback Policy leaves sellers without adequate protection

I've sold on eBay for 21 years and for the most part very much enjoy the experience with helping customers and their positive experiences of my products. However, recently I've received negative feedback without any prior communication for an item wh...

Feedback negative

I think after another comment about our recent negative feedback, I thought I'd share it. I don't expect anything done but I suppose I wanted to share how at times it's a bummer. So, we had these Levi's polo shirts in stock for around £20. An offer w...

FormatConvert_20240311_125225_5068.jpg

Feedback is out of date

Depending on where you access Feedback it is either the latest comments or months out of date. When you are trying to live down a mistake and are working hard to earn good feedback it is annoying to see the new good comments that are coming in not sh...

Extortion?

A buyer has sent a message claiming an item was not as described and that the description is misleading followed by a demand for a 50% refund for his troubles or to send a different item instead. This despite sending me pics demonstrating that what h...

Unfair feedback

I have one negative and 2 neutral feedbacks. The negative was left by the buyer BEFORE the item was delivered but Ebay would not remove it. The latest neutral said that the dust jacket of a book was ripped . The item condition description clearly sta...

Got business selling related questions? Start here: