Community Member

New Seller Hub showing wrong figures ?

Hi is anyone else finding that the new seller hub is showing a sudden drop in sales ?

When you check the old dashboard sales are higher.

Community Member

Re: New Seller Hub showing wrong figures ?

in reply to belle-lingerie
Ye not so much just showing sales down they're actually down for most people
Community Member

Even Selling Manager Pro is showing wrong informations - on the list of items to post/paid - there is let's say 15 items - but on the left in Sold there is only "4", the same with Unsold, Active, etc. Total mess.
Community Member

This is worrying too

'Trying to buy this but won't allow me to add the matching briefs to my basket. It's the smaller briefs in size 12 I want. Can you help please?'

We have the size 12 in stock but the customer can't buy it.

This is not the first time a customer has sent a message like this, this week Smiley Sad

Community Member

Another worrying message.  I wish Ebay would fix the errors. We receive defects for nothing from a company with what appears to be a defective selling platforms ;(

Good Afternoon , FYI , I was in the process of requesting a total with shipping from the Ebay shopping cart when Ebay cart kicked it back and replied that this seller does not offer combined shipping of which I find difficult to believe . I have tried with other merchants as well with the exact same results . I am going to rifle this off to several other merchants as well as I have become overwhelmed with this BS from Ebay . This has been going on for way TOO long . I apologize for the vent on you but I just wanted to make you aware of it , Thank you .

Community Newcomer

My sales figures on the seller hub are completely wrong for yesterday and today. Yesterday's total sales figure is showing as 70%  of the actual sales. Today's total sales are showing as £12, whereas one sale alone was more than this, without taking into account the others. I contacted eBay and got nowhere. They claimed the sales from yesterday will update throughout today. It has never worked like this before and if that's the case why hasn't yesterday's figure changed from this morning to reflect the sales we received yesterday that eBay said would update today. They wouldn't admit there is a problem and after going round in circles for 30 mins and making no progress, I gave up! Anyone else got this problem?

Community Member

ever tried with a win from an auction, then, as the sellers narrative states they combine to save postage - attempt to buy a couple of BIN's from same seller, only to be forced to have to pay for them separately with each item having full postage.

Trolley them and asking for invoice - as you say, shows 'Seller does not offer combined postage ' -

it appears ebay systems are made with out regard for folks who use it, then they have to figure a way round it. 

Community Member

I like how it calculates that my seller fees are only 4% of sales.. my figures suggest otherwise!
My sales fluctuate too much it's often showing 60% down or 40% up,, the most useful thing I've got from it is the most searched terms for my category. Need more Seamasters and 'aviator' watches..
Community Member

in reply to vjm-supplies

It seemed to correct itself yesterday and today it is down again.

It also says that we have 114 orders waiting to print, when we have many more than that.

Why is going on Smiley Sad