Business Seller Board
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Sales Downfall in March 2024

I wonder if anyone else noticed a sudden downfall in sales. Sales are non existent in March however January and February were reasonabley good months. Please share your thoughts!

User avatar by Contributor
  • 100 replies
  • 9 kudos

Erratic daily sales

Coming from a blue chip retail background and now working hard to make an online furniture retailer grow it's sales on eBay I'm permanently dumbfounded by one thing - why sales are so inconsistent on a daily level even when you hold a consistent leve...

is there a problem with checkout? NEW feature : " 4 people have this in their basket"

Today when I open any of my listings I get this new ebay feature, a red banner saying how many people "have this item in their basket".Is there a problem with ebay's checkout or their payment processor ?Any ideas what that "improvement" is there for ...

Screen Shot 2024-04-11 at 11.03.06.png

The can't BUY AGAIN bug

I have not tested this bug on desktop browser but on the eBay app.Please go to the Buy Again or purchase history, don't click the button click the image of the listing and the option to purchase and the listings details will be unavailable to you.you...

Resolved! Price to send out shop newsletters?

I've never really used the option to send out a shop newsletter before, but am having a closing down sale and would like to use it to let my customers know. I can't find anything about the prices for sending them out, but seem to remember a while ago...

3PL Services

Hello Guys,Any recommendations on 3PL services that could store, pack and ship my orders by integrating to eBay's plugin. Thanks?

Is there an easy way to work out if basic shop or pay as you go is better? reducing listings

I have cut my hours with my ebay store and my sales/listings have slowed a lot. I currently have a basic store subscription. I am not sure if it is worth dropping down to pay as you go. but considering I have some items that I can sit in for up to a ...

Got business selling related questions? Start here: