Seller Central
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

'Item not received' claim for delivered item :)

I've received the most nonsense claim today for item not received: "Although the item was delivered to my address, the delivery person left if downstairs by the lift and did not ring the bell. By the time I checked my emails for delivery status and w...

1000000000 monthly limit. Private sellers. £1,017,774,560.66 monthly limit. Why?

Ebay have removed the selling limit from my account: But, you can still list or sell up to 999999925 items more to reach your 1000000000 monthly limit. Or you can list or sell up to £1,017,762,021.81 more to reach your £1,017,774,560.66 monthly limit...

Resolved! A Question about PAT Testing !

As part of my research of becoming a business seller one day here i have been searching about different topics , rules and laws with one of them being about PAT Testing. currently the research i did says they are no laws regrading (i guess) sellers t...

Resolved! My ebay account name is different from my bank account name. Can't correct that when listing!

I have always used pseudonyms wherever possible online for privacy/security reasons, my ebay account (created in 2018) has been functioning perfectly as a buyer with my pseudonym Boris. Never had an issue, and have 100% positive feedback. Now I have ...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

hi I'm new to Ebay in that I've never sold anything before. Bit worried because one thing I've got on here has sold, the money's come into Ebay & I'm to dispatch it by 24th April. This is impossibly too quick for me as am disabled. I want to message ...

Resolved! Buyer claims item faulty after 30 days from delivery

Hi A buyer has claimed a Smartwatch I sold on my primary account has become faulty after 30 days from delivery. They had previously left me positive feedback. I have asked for the item back so I can send off for repair. Are my obligations for the buy...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Postage Payments

How can I change the payments from PayPal to taking it directly from registered bank account? I'm trying to ditch PayPal & pay directly through the ebay postage page

Coincidence?

I sold an item, in pristine condition just after Christmas. The buyer requested a refund through EBay stating numerous faults. He returned it and surprise surprise it was perfect. I was a bit annoyed as all he had to do was message me saying he didn'...

Got selling related questions? Start here:
Most Helpful Authors