Seller Central
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Fraudulent returns

So in the last couple of months I sold quite a lot of phones and I had a small supply of brand new sealed phones. With these, I've had a nightmare on eBay. Some of them were bought by genuine buyers but around half were by fraudulent buyers. They wou...

‘Empty box’ return

Today I received a return. Item sold, iPhone 15 pro, brand new and sealed. The reason for returning was that the phone doesn't switch on at all. When I received the return, the package contained a packet of wipes and 3 batteries, I assume to help mak...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

How are the clothes going folks?

Got a few vintage items - being an old git - But thinking about the effort need to list clothes and the cost of postage & packing is putting me off listing them. Esp now it seems the warmer weather is here and I could be out in the garden. Can you co...

SELLING ON EBAY

HI EVERYONE, LETS SEE IF ANYONE CAN HELP ME, I HAVE LISTED MORE THEN 50 PRODUCTS ON EBAY BUT ONLY GETTING SALE ON 1 LISTING WHICH IS 4-5 ORDERS EVERYDAY,ALL OTHER PRODUCTS ARE GOOD PRODUCTS TO, OTHER SELLERS GETTING SALE ON THEM, I LISTED CHEAPER THA...

User avatar by Member
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Offer full or partial refund to cover postage cost?

I recently sold a monitor and after the buyer recieved the item he said it wasn't compatible to his system. He offered to pay the postage costs if I accepted a return. (The listing stated no returns accepted). The item was in perfect working order, i...

No 70% off Variable Selling Fees this weekend ?

I always get a 70% off variable selling fees every 2 week and it is when I list. There is nothing on the "promotions" area of my home page either. Do any other private sellers have the same issue ? From what I have read on forums it is not guaranteed...

Why I'm quitting ebay for good

A couple of months ago, I sold a hifi item on here for over £100. I had been warned beforehand about scammers buying electronic goods, and "harvesting" the internal components to repair their own faulty items. Luckily, I took the warnings seriously. ...

Buyers on 0 feedback making fake bids

Buyers on 0 feedback bidding on items and then not paying. Some have only registered in the last few days.Looks like fake buyers trying to trash sellers accounts. Do Ebay make new buyers register a bank card and contact details?How can I block buyers...

Funds on hold item sent How long before I get paid?

Hi again all, I've been selling on eBay for around 4 months now. I've sold a decent amount of items, have great feedback and dispatch items same day. I posted on here last week after my funds got placed on hold. It's happened again but this time as t...

Adding Video?

I finally decided to add video to my listings, rather than just photos.Uploaded one and it said 'under review' - published the listing and video not showing - but when I go to edit I can still see video tagged under reviewI believe it meets requireme...

Why do EBay always side with the buyers?

I sell my own stuff which I have collected over the years. I always state the itemsare used and describe the condition and add plenty of photos. I do not accept returns because of the way I list the items in depth. However I have a buyer who is claim...

Got selling related questions? Start here:
Most Helpful Authors