Seller Central
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Selling my own items I've had years and already made over £1500 now worried about HMRC?

With all the hype surrounding the announcement about ebay, vinted air BnB etc.... I took the plunge at the end of december and decided to sell alot of my old Hornby Models, some are in new condition and wanted to make a bit of extra money. To my surp...

EBAY IS A SCAM - DO NOT SELL FROM HERE

Do not sell your items here.I am having to post this on my partners account as conveniently eBay has indefinitely suspended my account. Please if you was like me an honest customer that had a hobby/ passion for selling luxurious items as a little sid...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 31 replies
  • 4 kudos

Resolved! Payments on hold - new seller

I am a new seller (private account) but have sold successfully on Ebay for 20 years as a small business with a business acount. Due to ill health, I ended the business and decided to sell my own bits and bobs. My query is regarding payments on hold. ...

• 53 replies
  • 1 kudos

Buisness sellers

When is Ebay going to crack down on business sellers registering as private sellers?I have seen accounts selling the same type of things as I do, they are registered as private accounts but have 300 plus listings and sometimes multiple accounts.

Resolved! Change Personal Information address from China

HiI believe my account was hacked a few years ago and my address was changed to China, I now want to sell something, but as my personal address is China I cannot. If I try and update my address to United Kingdom I get the error "This change is not pe...

return policy infringement

I am becoming more and more bothered with private sellers trading multiple items who should be registered as a business with "No returns Accepted" I have sold on Ebay for many years and advised some time ago to open my store as a business due to volu...

• 27 replies
  • 1 kudos

Business accounts

I have beenh selling off my private collection but I am enjoying the experience. I have received very positive feedback. I am planning to devote more time to this when I retire. What are the advantages of being a business seller and do you still rece...

Resolved! Can anyone recommend a good business bank account. I have been looking at Monzo

I am looking to create a business account. I want to set up an appropriate bank account. Has anyone had any dealings with Monzo? Plus can anyone explain to me the different business seller levels please? I may be a bit slow but I am getting increasin...

Ending my business

I wonder if someone could clarify something for me. I have ceased trading from 01/12/23 as I get my retirement pension in a few weeks. I have no stock left . I may want to sell family items now & again in the future. Hubby's fish tank comes to mind. ...

User avatar by Engager
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos
Got selling related questions? Start here:
Most Helpful Authors