Seller Central
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Vinted have updated their T & C's with regard to HMRC

Sent under cover of an email 22nd April: "2.8.3.To report your earnings and taxpayer informationIf you reach a certain amount of sales or earnings, we are obliged to collect and report your earnings and taxpayer information to HM Revenue & Customs (H...

No Sales For Over a Week

I have quite a few items for sale and always used to get the "80% Off FVF" promotion up until about a few weeks back, when the "100% Off FVF" was offered to Private Sellers. I didn't sell a great deal before the "100% Off" promo started (maybe 2-3 it...

1000000000 monthly limit. Private sellers. £1,017,774,560.66 monthly limit. Why?

Ebay have removed the selling limit from my account: But, you can still list or sell up to 999999925 items more to reach your 1000000000 monthly limit. Or you can list or sell up to £1,017,762,021.81 more to reach your £1,017,774,560.66 monthly limit...

Coincidence?

I sold an item, in pristine condition just after Christmas. The buyer requested a refund through EBay stating numerous faults. He returned it and surprise surprise it was perfect. I was a bit annoyed as all he had to do was message me saying he didn'...

Resolved! Massive drop in sales

We sell on both the main platforms and mostly they would be level in terms of sales , until a couple of months ago , when ebay sales just fell off a cliff , I had to check that our listings were still there . Has anything bizarre happened ? Anyone el...

I bought an MDM locked Macbook- what can I do?

Back in December I bouught a Macbook Pro. It seemed absolutely fine but when I decided to sell it on as the memory wasn't as big as I felt I needed, I tried to clear the macbook only to discover that it was MDM locked. I read that uninstalling the OS...

Yet another fee

Regulatory operating feeFrom 8 April 2024, we’re introducing a new regulatory operating fee that will apply to all sales from listings on the following sites: UK, Austria, Belgium, France, Italy, Ireland, Netherlands, Poland, Spain, and Switzerland. ...

User avatar by Conversationalist
  • 171 replies
  • 15 kudos

Resolved! eBay GSP cost from UK to US is insane

I use eBay GSP for my international sales. Had a few customers from the US asking if the shipping costs were correct. Item is a small electronic PCB - 100g in weight and cost around £12 with free local (UK) shipping. eBay GSP want $200 for shipping. ...

Sending an Invoice Still NOT Working!:-(

Ongoing problem for 2 weeks. I'm unable to send an invoice to buyers:-(Cleaned cookies etc different browsers and still no joy! When is the glitch going to be resolved?Buyers complain that sellers are not making contact with them and visa versa. Is i...

1a.png
Got selling related questions? Start here:
Most Helpful Authors