Business Seller Board
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Organic Sales Only

I'm curious if anyone is achieving sales solely through organic reach, without relying on promoted listings. I'm considering disabling all my promoted listings since they seem to inflate product prices, leading to fewer sales, and ultimately, neither...

Chargeback for misuse of eBay system

Five sales to Ukraine. Five accounts, all to same Ukraine address.eBay have deregistered accounts for breaking rules.Buyer has now opened two Chargebacks.eBay is making me responsible for paying the Chargebacks even though they allowed the person to ...

Resolved! Is this proof promoted listings are a scam?

I, along with probably everyone else, have always been sceptical on how ebay bring sales to my account via organic or promoted listings. This scenario has happened a couple of times now so it's not a one off. I've been contacted by customers in the p...

3rd party Logistics Experience

Hello Guys, Any recommendations on 3PL services that could store, pack and ship my orders by integrating to eBay's plugin. Any 3rd party Logistics Experience & Guidance would really help.Best Regards

eBay's false estimated delivery dates, now several messages from buyers not happy.

I have been going on about this issue like a broken record. I have reported it several times and even been on the community chat several times. Ebay claim the EDD's are working fine. They are not. Ebay are giving buyers delivery dates as same day del...

No sales

What is going on at eBay? No sales, no offers no response to offers, last sale 15 hours ago and counting. I sell worldwide, all listings promoted, TRS, eBay premium service, fast and free, NO SALES. Everything's collapsed since mid march/early April....

Chinese Sellers with UK addresses?

how come there is at present so many Chinese sellers on here who are allowed to put their despatch location as here in the UK? I've found loads of items which are undercutting most UK sellers and they all show their location as in the UK but then hav...

Regulatory operating fee

Cheers eBay. An extra 8p to pay (Inc vat) per £20 sale (40p per £100). The rinsing people's pockets continues. Oh as for the rest of the stuff in the update email today..... Something about being able to create a sale section in shops and forcing peo...

Got business selling related questions? Start here: