Business Seller Board
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

EDD Yet again.

So we are back to stupid here. Estimated delivery dates: Germany 2 daysUSA 2 daysFinland 1 day Dear E-bay. I have never had an international parcel to any country arrive in 1-2 days.

Resolved! £10.00 MONTHLY VOUCHER AS A BUSINESS SELLER

Hi I have never used any of them as they all state that you HAVE to use PayPal. This is forcing a Ebay seller to go through Ebay. I do not like been only given one choice. That is totally wrong. What if I said to the powers in Ebay that they only hav...

Spot the Difference! Is it OK for another seller to use my images, my title and my description?

I recently sold item 305341297010. eBay Global Shipping failed to deliver it. It's now back up for sale, the new seller using my photographs, my title, my description. Item number 276370525402. These listings take me many hours to put together and I ...

Selling as a business

Just asking for some advice. If I want to sell some old stock from my highstreet shop. What sort of eBay account do I need. Can I just straight sell or do I need to have a special account. Thanks.

Resolved! How do I create a VAT invoice for a buyer?

I am a recently VAT registered seller and so now I'm obligated to provide VAT invoices on request. How do i do this? I know there was once a way to do it through PayPal when the two were combined, but now that we get paid through eBay payments, I hav...

Resolved! My listings qualify for premium service and I have the badge, but I'm not getting the FVF discount

I became a top rated seller last week on Feb 20th. That same evening I updated my business policies such that all of my listings qualify for premium service. The premium service badge shows up on all of my listings, and my seller standards dashboard ...

Screenshot 2024-02-25 000407.png Screenshot 2024-02-25 000530.png

Resolved! eBay Premium Service not appears on listings

Hi, We are eBay Top-rated Seller , we offer free postage in 3 working days, we offer express shipping less than 10 GBP, we offer 30 days returns and the badge Top rated plus seller does not appear (see attached) ...Why ?   Best, Eric

merge_from_ofoct.jpg
User avatar by Contributor
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Irate buyer claiming INR

Hi all,I've got a customer saying they haven't received their order despite RM scanning it as delivered.They're getting quite angry about it and normally I'd refund to keep the peace, but it's a larger than average order.I've instructed them to open ...

HMRC Ebay

Good Evening I'm VAT register occasionally selling some Lego on EBay.Do I need to on VAT return put all transaction separate or I can put in one column EBAY sale in total for January and the number? An have the monthly summary from EBay like a prof f...

Got business selling related questions? Start here: