eBay
  • Daily Deals
  • Collections
maijacinnamonbark
Community Newcomer

Live Chat

Hi!

Where can I find the Live Chat option for ebay.co.uk? There is no response to may emails and ebay isn't giving me the refund they promised.

luise*75
Community Member

Re: Live Chat

in reply to maijacinnamonbark

You should find a Live Chat option here: http://ocsnext.ebay.co.uk/ocs/cusr?query=1456

When did eBay promise you a refund (and was this refund going to be issued by a seller or by eBay)?

Do you still have a case open - and was this with re to an item you didn't receive or one that wasn't as described?

maijacinnamonbark
Community Newcomer

in reply to luise*75

Item (fragrance) was fake. I escalated the claim after fruitless negotiations with seller and Ebay sent their decision a day atfer that. They decided to give me a full refund and promised to do that in a few days. I didn't receive it, so I sent them bunch of emails, found live chat and operator contacted people responsible for refunds. They said that technical error has accured and they'll send the refund once again manually. After a week - still no refund. I've sent mails, no answer. It has taken something about a month, a case itself - two months. I'm losing patience, because it wasn't really a five dollar purchase...

Thank you for the link, I'll try my luck again :smileyhappy:

maijacinnamonbark
Community Newcomer

Oh, yes, and system still is showing me the case as open. But it was closed a month ago.

luise*75
Community Member

Just wondering: Do you have your eBay registered email added in your PP account (in case the refund was issued by eBay itself and not via the original transaction ...)?

If this is not an issue, good luck with the Live Chat.

maijacinnamonbark
Community Newcomer

in reply to luise*75

Yes, my mail is added. I contacted Live Chat, agent said that she'll explain my problem to Resolution centre agents, but nothing has changed. No messages, no refund. Only the case seems to be closed when I'm trying to see the details - otherwise it is still shown as open in my purchase history.