Interests and Hobbies
Connect with other eBay members who share similar hobbies and interests!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Crafting for All

THIS GROUP IS BY INVITATION OF MEMBERS ONLY. IT IS A CLOSED GROUP. This is a place to meet other lik...

0 Posts

TISWAS

OVER 18'S only.....for folk that like a larf ! tongue in cheek and a bit rude :-)......no bitchin no...

0 Posts

Activity in Interests and Hobbies

Lord Louis Mountbatten

HiMy father in law was going through some old pictures today in a box and came across a picture of lord Louis at his daughter's wedding, in the picture is the Queen mother the Queen,Prince Charles, princess Margaret etc etc...it is hand signed by Lor...

1000032124.jpg 1000032123.jpg 1000032125.jpg

Roy Button

I received on of my two 10x8s back from Roy Button today (I'm guessing the Indy one I sent wasn't him). He also included two other 10x8s (one image I hadn't seen before and one I hadn't realised he was in), and a short note asking if I could send him...

Roy Button 8 (1).jpg Roy Button 8 (2).jpg Roy Button 8 (3).jpg

Spring LFCC

Still no TTM for me but at least I can add to my collection with some IPs.Amanda Barrie was lovely and so easy to talk to. For me this has to be the best Carry On film. I really must stop choosing photos with two people in. I got Bonnie Langford firs...

2024-03-04_152322.jpg 2024-03-04_153350.jpg Photo_2024-03-04_152833.jpg Photo_2024-03-04_153613.jpg

Les Allan

Wrote to Les last week(courtesy of Stuart) and my 3 cards and testimonial programme came back signed this morning.Although famous for his Spurs career(being part of there imortal forward line of Jimmy Greaves and Bobby Smith and Les, like the other t...

Jimmy Irvine+C.Clements(Purchase)

more purchases from dealer.Jimmy Irvine played just 1 trial game for Chelsea's reserve team in season 1945/46C.Clements was at Chelsea for 2 seasons 1945-1947 scoring a known total of 14 goals but possibly 24 as records for the reserves at the post w...

Paul Barron(Ebay)

This was a complete accident finding out Paul was at Chelsea.He joined Chelsea in 1989 and stayed a year without playing for any Chelsea side.signed as cover for their keepers he stayed untill 1990 before joining Welling.(the club he started at)He wa...

Getting started

We want your journey here to be as great as can be, so we have put together some links to help you get quickly familiarised with the eBay Community.

Additional Resources