********PICTURE PAGE*************

right having just read alexia's post on the picture thread I have emailed to ask her if she means she will fix a post with a link to the pictures etc, I think it is quite a good idea if there is one page full of everyones pictures that way it is easy for people to see who is who, dont you think? bit hard trawling through 1000 posts plus to see.

if people want I will set up a page and email address just for that and get it all on one place.
Message 1 of 211
See Most Recent
210 REPLIES 210

hiya,ive just come across this part of ebay.after 10 years on here i did not know it was here lol. may i ask what this group is all about please.thanks simon

Message 201 of 211
See Most Recent

Its a loooooooong story, I'm not really part of this part of the 'community', this is an old school Nag's Head thread, the Nag's having been the original ebay virtual pub. I came on the scene about 8 years ago with a misplaced query relating to an airtight copper biscuit barrel and a ceramic mermaid tankard with pink starfish. As such I'm a comparative newbie. For various reasons ebay discontinued the Nag's Head and ostensibly replaced it with this, at which time I took up writing a daily astrological forecast on facebook. My threads here are mostly relics of the days when Beanie, Bella and I jousted cheerfully with Cartelist et al. Winterchill 1 who you see not far down this very thread, started the 'lets have a sentence' thread about a year before the final demise of the nags. Here began egregious elks, namibian newts, large llamas etc but people used it to imply naughty things and it got deleted, then there was the Lets have a (clean) sentence' thread which made it all the way to this very message board before getting banned for the same reason. The present thread probably doesn't contain anything naughty

So there you have it. Welcome to the Nag's 🙂

Blue Pacific Moonlight
etc.

(am not in any sense Tommy Steele)
Message 202 of 211
See Most Recent

10phizz
Conversationalist

Did someone resurrect this tread from an archive  ? .........don`t think I`ve seen it before. Its a shame they thought to interfere with innuendo if thats all it was..........

Message 203 of 211
See Most Recent

I can't imagine how it got re-posted, I would have thought all the old Nag's threads would have gone by now.

It seems crazy that rude words aren't allowed on ebay when you think of some of the things that are allowed

Blue Pacific Moonlight
etc.

Message 204 of 211
See Most Recent

Trolf mate.. yer pic don't arf look like David Bowie :^O

Anyways how's yer keepin these days?... any King Edwards in Radials growin' yet??:|

Message 205 of 211
See Most Recent

There are some long lost and best forgotten names on this thread 😐

Signature removed to make more space
Message 206 of 211
See Most Recent

bet I'm in the top 5 eh? :^O

😉  :-x

Message 207 of 211
See Most Recent

If I knew who you are/were, I may be able to answer that

Signature removed to make more space
Message 208 of 211
See Most Recent

:-x

if only the world only could have love between people. Friendship and Love.

Message 209 of 211
See Most Recent

Well, here's a picture 🙂 This one is of a glass tea pot which I don't have 🙂

Blue Pacific Moonlight
etc.

Message 210 of 211
See Most Recent

😄 wow this is a very old thread 😮

Often think of the nags days and pop my head in to have a looksie-have logged in and posted a few times.

If anyone's lurking ltns and hope lifes treating everyone well

People who wear their heart on their sleeve do not hold back their emotions, for good or for bad.
Message 211 of 211
See Most Recent