Does ebay actually read our complaints/comments at all?

Right, I really feel the need to let fly my thoughts about ebay. Every time one of us make a complaint or comment about the site, app or whatever...does ebay actually read them at all?
We, the sellers and buyers, abide by the rules set down by ebay, only for them to ride all over us, as regards changes to the site which more often than not, affect us directly. Like selling and buying, changes to the site distrupts the flow and in doing so, unsettle/annoy us. Like the recent big upset over the so-called "improvement"of the app. A lot of people don't have time to faff about with PC's, laptops, tablets but rely on iphones and smart phones while on the move. As a result, businesses have been severely punched in the stomach, with sales down because buyers are put off by the unco-operative changes to the app and so, go to other more mobile-friendly auction sites for deals.
I bet if every seller just listed ONE item each, no more than that, ebay would be bricking it!!! After all, if it wasn't for us sellers and buyers...where would you be, ebay? Down the freakin' khazi most likely!!!
Come on, show us some respect by consulting us first, via surveys, BEFORE making changes to the site, app or whatever.
I'll be very surprised if ebay reads this and act accordingly...!!!:P
Message 1 of 4
See Most Recent
3 REPLIES 3

Who know's? only ebay & their not telling anybody!

Message 2 of 4
See Most Recent

I had to end some listings due to My Husband being terminally ill ... This took me from a Top Rated to bellow average ... I contacted Ebay when I became aware ... a few months later... They were going to get back to me which of course never happened ... My husband has now passed away, I'm restricted in my selling ... 10 items a month ... I should get 200 ... so I'm paying Ebay for a service I don't get ... and they will not allow me to close my shop until my selling standards increase !!!! go figure ...
Message 3 of 4
See Most Recent

They read them quick enough if there's any swearing in them!

Message 4 of 4
See Most Recent