Bit quiet in here

Thought I had better get the xmas stuff relegated.

Message 1 of 31
See Most Recent
30 REPLIES 30

Bit quiet in here

Ohhh she will be good,, ill have a word with her before she comes down to you. She will be very quiet and discreet!!!!!!!!!!!cat in lettuce.jpgIn Cognito,,,,where is ze mouze???. He will be no more ven i catch im!!!!!..

Message 21 of 31
See Most Recent

Bit quiet in here

catyay.jpgClearly a mouser of distinction you have there Rose Man Happy

A wave is a wave for only a moment, hmmmmm, unless of course.... noooo thats just wishful thinking
Message 22 of 31
See Most Recent

Bit quiet in here

Thats not my cat but i love that picture. Bubbles is a Tabby like in your picture but shes bigger than that one,,shed have him for Breakfast!!!!! LOL.Woman LOL

Message 23 of 31
See Most Recent

Bit quiet in here

that is indeed one very cool cat even if not your own!

There's a cat needing a home in Hull but too far alas. There's a tabby that hangs around here now, also scared off at weekends by the holiday homers' dog hrmph Cat Indifferent

A wave is a wave for only a moment, hmmmmm, unless of course.... noooo thats just wishful thinking
Message 24 of 31
See Most Recent

Bit quiet in here

Yes it is a very Cool Picture LOL.Woman LOL

Message 25 of 31
See Most Recent

Bit quiet in here

Man Very Happy lol

Message 26 of 31
See Most Recent

Bit quiet in here

Yooooohoooooooo Andy!!!!!!!!!. How are you?????Woman Very Happy

Message 27 of 31
See Most Recent

Bit quiet in here

Hello Rose 🙂 very well thank you and yoohoooooo indeed to yourself Cat Very Happy

How are you?

char_major.gif

splendid

Message 28 of 31
See Most Recent

Bit quiet in here

er er I mean Hello Rose Smiley Happy very well thank you and yoohoooooo indeed to yourself Cat Very Happy

How are you?

Message 29 of 31
See Most Recent

Bit quiet in here

returning to the o.p.

bit quiet in here but then b's are still being p'd by the bp-ers, strange I thought he'd gone a long time ago 😮

char_major.gif

strangely typical

Message 30 of 31
See Most Recent

Bit quiet in here

Detatch from the drama Major, I'm telling you, stress is a killer 😉

Message 31 of 31
See Most Recent