Anyone know who these famous people are?

I am selling off the last of my autographs from my collections, and I cannot remember who these people are.  Anyone help me please?

it will only seem to let me add one pic at a time

Message 1 of 11
See Most Recent
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

The Lady with the crossbow is Virginia Hey and the scene is from Mad Max 2

Message 5 of 11
See Most Recent

The chap is Peter Tuddenham  a character actor who provided the voices of Zen and Orac in Blake's 7 and various voices for Doctor Who and who appeared in dozens of British TV series from the 60s onwards.

Message 6 of 11
See Most Recent
10 REPLIES 10

Adding the second one now

Message 2 of 11
See Most Recent

Sorry don't recognise either of them but would have been easier to look at if you had rotated pics, had to twist my neck.

Maybe try again.

Merry Everything & A Happy Always 🙂
Message 3 of 11
See Most Recent

will try to rotate them Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 11
See Most Recent

The Lady with the crossbow is Virginia Hey and the scene is from Mad Max 2

Message 5 of 11
See Most Recent

The chap is Peter Tuddenham  a character actor who provided the voices of Zen and Orac in Blake's 7 and various voices for Doctor Who and who appeared in dozens of British TV series from the 60s onwards.

Message 6 of 11
See Most Recent

Wow!  You are both wonderful!  Thank you so much as I have been racking my brain, googling for ages, and OH suggested I asked Smiley Very Happy

Message 7 of 11
See Most Recent

Not wanting to dampen your enthusiasm, but if nodoby knows who they are then.......

....they aren't famous.

If someone was trying to explain something to you, and said 'You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink', they are almost certainly trying to illustrate a point, rather than personally critiquing your equine persuasion skills.
Message 8 of 11
See Most Recent

Good to see you got two helpful replies,
Message 9 of 11
See Most Recent

If a tree falls in a remote forest and rots away without anyone seeing it, did it really happen? Thus the subjectivity of fame 😉 Sick transit and all that

Blue Pacific Moonlight
etc.

(am not in any sense Tommy Steele)
Message 10 of 11
See Most Recent

You wanna bet?  I've just Googled Tuddenham.  He was well known during the Second World War, entertaining the forces and has led a varied and interesting life.  At 88 he's obviously taking things easy, but has in recent years been in Dr Who and in a few other television series.  He's 88.  Terribly mercenary I know, but people's autographs don't become collectable until after they're no longer with us.  At 88 he's in his twilight years.  Twenty years from now, or if they have a re-run of Blake's7 his autograph is going to be worth something - I might just start counting all my pennies if it goes up on auction.  Look at what happened to Frank Sinatra once he went - everybody wanted his memoribilia.  

Message 11 of 11
See Most Recent