Welcome!

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our community of members and mentors.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Activity

Adding Video?

I finally decided to add video to my listings, rather than just photos.Uploaded one and it said 'under review' - published the listing and video not showing - but when I go to edit I can still see video tagged under reviewI believe it meets requireme...

listing as not working

Hi. I'm trying to list something as, "for parts or not working", but the listing tool keeps skipping by the option and going straight to the header and description arae. Can someone please tell me how to get into the area that allows me to choose the...

Contact Seller Fails after Buy It Now

Having had previous message exchanges with a seller about an item, I then proceeded to 'Buy It Now'. When I click contact seller to arrange collection i now get a popup box saying. Clicking ReadMore just repeats the 'Send Mesage Failed message. Plea...

Screenshot_20240418_212204_eBay.jpg
User avatar by Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

No sales

What is going on at eBay? No sales, no offers no response to offers, last sale 15 hours ago and counting. I sell worldwide, all listings promoted, TRS, eBay premium service, fast and free, NO SALES. Everything's collapsed since mid march/early April....

Error - No <Item.ListingDuration> exists or <Item.ListingDuration> is specified as an empty tag in t

I am trying to upload new listings using the file template csv.I am getting the above error, error code 10009, i have FixedPrice listings and have entered GTC in the Duration.Everything seems fine in the template and is the same as i have done previo...

Report a scam seller

Hi How can I actually speak to a human being at eBay to report what I beleive is a scam seller, I have paid over £200 to this seller for 2 items. eBay do not make it easy to speak to them when you have a problem.

BEWARE

Placed an order with eBay based on promises £20 VoucherCodes grocery voucher for orders over £50. Ordered and paid for goods did NOT arrived within promised delivery dates, so eventually seller responded and stated goods damaged in transit. eBay have...

Is eBay finished for clothing sellers?!

So I've been selling on eBay for several years now and the last 8 weeks have been dreadful. Utterly dreadful. I am used to doing 4-5K a month in sales and for December I took less than £2000... this month so far I've done £71..... In many years I've ...

Dangerous product and refused a refund

I have made several attempts to get a refund for a cooker that was went from being unsafe to leave as the temperature gauge was not correct to it going from extremely hot and burning food to switching off completely. I've had several conversations wi...

Fake item

Hi, I have received a fake item, JBL headphones, I can return them but also want to highlight this to eBay as it is a big waste of my time and efforts.

Evri Claim

I received a message from a buyer saying that his goods could not be delivered because they had been damaged at the point of delivery . I checked tracking and indeed, this was the case.I asked him to start a refund through ebay which i responded to a...

Resolved! Evri postage confusion

So I have sold an item and when I put the dimensions in it comes up as £4.06 with Evri but if I put the weight lower it comes at £2.94. My confusion is that when you check the small print it clearly states on both "Up to 15kg, Max length 120cm, with ...

Charged twice for postage

Hi, I know this has been covered some while ago but it's happened to me now that eBay have done away with sellers fees for selling clothes. This will actually help as there can be no confusion in reckoning for fees. I sold three items that came to a ...

Getting started

We want your journey here to be as great as can be, so we have put together some links to help you get quickly familiarised with the eBay Community.

Additional Resources
eBay News

See the latest eBay news, publications and updates here:

Announcements
Postage Updates
What's New
Most Helpful Authors
Top Solution Authors

Latest Announcements