Welcome!

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our community of members and mentors.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Activity

Not Allowing Bidding?

Is there something up with ebay's IT today? I've cleared the cookies from my browser. Rebooted, and I still can't bid on a couple of items. When I press to increase a bid, the bidding section then has a blue line around. When I press on bid, it doesn...

Questions about Turnover & Tax-free allowance ?

Hello all since Januray 2024 i have been trying to understand the meaning of ' turnover ' in tax so for an example let's say i listed & sold an item for £10 (that being the sold price before a payout is sent out) and as for the payout i get about £8....

Resolved! Waiting over 10 weeks and counting for eBay to acknowledge my complaint and offer a refund.

KEF Coda 9.2 Floor standing speakers£75.00 Item subtotalSold on: 9 JanYou marked as paid a) I listed the above item for sale in the UK, stating collection only late 2023 b) Some guy from Poland buys the item. c) I contact him and he informs me he mad...

Ebay unresponsive in Firefox today

I am completely unable to use ebay in Firefox today. If I try to expand view of listing photos, scroll through listing photos or magnify, absolutely nothing happens. Similarly if I try to submit bid, buy it now, or add to a list, absolutely nothing h...

having pay extra postage

Had few items I have sold that's buyers having pay extra postage on second class postage I used the pre paid eBay labels and I always check the weight is under what it needs to be what should I do stop this happening

Buyer texted about missing item

I sold a tv(including a cable and a remote) and sent it to the buyer. However, when he received it, he texted me that the remote is missing, even though I am certain that I put it inside the box. He gave me three options, which is me buying a remote ...

Returns

Just purchased sleeveless tank top, the seller does not accept returns, the tank top is described as XXL, upon receipt it would appear the jumper has previously been washed on a hot wash and has consequently shrunk!!making it more of a medium rather ...

shocking Ebay fees

item sells £50+£3.99 shipping eBay stopages £7:21 !! absolutely shocked small time sellers like me all struggling to sell due to economic climate but I feel like deleting my account !!

changing the language of my eBay account

I was living in the Netherlands for some time and opened my account when I was over there and now the language of my eBay account is dutch. Now I have moved back to the states and I need my account to be in English But im not able to change the langu...

Buying an item.

I've bought loads of things on eBay before but I have received a message asking for a mobile number or email address for the tracking service. I've never been asked this before and the request came to my email. Should I be concerned?

Egr blank

Had a message of eBay saying I bought a emission cheat device telling me not to install and have removed the listing what do I do?

Cannot/will not accept a return

I bought a used pair of size 9 Vans from a private seller however upon delivery they turned out to be size 9.5 and did not fit me. I contacted the seller explaining this and they said they were happy do a refund but did not know how to go about it. I...

New Royal Mail label layout

Why have they changed the label layout to include certificate of posting underneath the label, now I'm not able to print them on a 4 label sheet, have had to print them on A4 paper and cut them out to sellotape on.Am I the only person this has happen...

Need - Help regarding a buyer

Hi Everyone, I hope you can help me. I sold an item to a buyer 3 Weeks ago, I posted it at my post office which cost me £5 more to send at almost £10, lately I haven't had much time in order to get the true postage so I thought id get on with it. So ...

Currency designation

My listings page has suddenly changed from dollars to pounds in the pricing section and American weights to Decimal weights in the mailing section. How do I change them back to their original settings??

Charged for international posatge incorrectly

I've been charged 40p for international postage when my item is going to Staffordshire. (see attached) I can see that the buyer is registered in Australia, but his postal address is England. Ebay have stated that the charge is because the item is bei...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
Getting started

We want your journey here to be as great as can be, so we have put together some links to help you get quickly familiarised with the eBay Community.

Additional Resources
eBay News

See the latest eBay news, publications and updates here:

Announcements
Postage Updates
What's New
Most Helpful Authors
Top Solution Authors

Latest Announcements