Welcome!

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our community of members and mentors.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Activity

Resolved! exhaust tip

I have paid 160 but ordered as a guest for this item and seller is trying to say he cant refund and i have to buy again but i have proof i ordered and paid ehaust tip carbon fiber

User avatar by Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Buyer did not returned the item

Buyer requested a refund as he said the item arrived damaged. I made a full refund, asked the buyer to return the item and sent the buyer a returd label but the buyer did not returned the item and he is not responding to my messages.The case is alrea...

eBay Buyer Delivery Advice WORSENS

A little while ago I posted here about the inaccurate advice eBay was giving to sellers about expected delivery dates. Far from improving, it has now become worse. I offer a standard 2 day dispatch & use a 3-5 day courier service. The original proble...

EBay refuses to send microdeposits.

Not sure if anyone can help but I'm going absolutely crazy with this one. I've reactivated selling on my account and ebay want to verify my bank account by sending some microdeposits but they simply won't send them. Basically, I've sold some items, t...

Scammed

Hi, just wonder if someone can help as I have been scammed. I bought an item in good faith with a value of over £100 but it is a fake as I was given a tracking link that showed another item being delivered today in Hong Kong from China instead of the...

Resolved! Is this proof promoted listings are a scam?

I, along with probably everyone else, have always been sceptical on how ebay bring sales to my account via organic or promoted listings. This scenario has happened a couple of times now so it's not a one off. I've been contacted by customers in the p...

HMRC data sharing

Can someone confirm when they have stated "starting January 1st 2024" they will being to share all data with HMRC does that mean that all sales starting from Jan 1st 2024 will be shared in the new format? I know historically that they have shared dat...

Been fraud by seller the-ecu-man

Hi *BMW*/*MINI* family members . I just want everyone to aware from *FRAUD* company which in *UK* calls his self *HEXTRONICS.CO.UK* OR *TuneMyRide.co.uk* (+447468772277) 4 month ago I found him on ebay and contacted directly on his WhatsApp number wi...

Screenshot_20240318-231534_Firefox.jpg
User avatar by Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problem with seller

An item I purchased on 8th March has not arrived. Contacted seller several times but no reply. Their site says to wait until 18th then report it. Strange thing is the seller site does not provide option to report it. I can't attach the screenshots un...

Seller's listings information

What has happened to the section on a seller's page that tells us what listings have been sold and/or ended?Most of the options have been moved to a new place on the screen but sold listings has gone.Other options ie Condition, Item location, deliver...

Urgent Help. I got scammed.

I sold an apple watch on Ebay yesterday. As soon as it got sold, I got a message from someone, asking whether I would post the item. Also, told me that he recently changed his address and gave me new address. I assumed that it is the buyer, but I was...

bid retractions

Ive had a bidder retract bids of 5 different items in less than a week using the excuse "entered wrong amount" but he retracted the bids 3 days after they were placed and never entered a corrected amount afterwards

Head torch

I purchased a head torch in December and unfortunately it has never worked properly. I have sent regular messages on the contact seller service and seller has never replied. Ridiculous that I can't just send it back for a refund? Can't actually get h...

Adding a bank account

I can add new bank account. But on the end eBay need/want login to my old bank account. Problem is i dont have access to this bank. My account was closed a year ago. How I can resolve this? Any idea?

Seller can’t pay, wrong currency?

I’ve made a sale through the global shipping program, but seller ,based in Brazil, said they can’t pay as invoice is in GBP and not US dollars. But that’s normal isn’t it? Apparently wouldn’t let them use PayPal and its asking them to pay by card. eB...

Resolved! Lost 80% fee discount.

Hi there. I listed some auctions during an 80% off selling fee offer, one winning bidder, with zero feedback, immediately cancelled the order. Not the first time this has happened to me. So I sent a second chance offer to the next genuine bidder, whi...

Feedback

I would like to be able to understand why/how eBay thinks it's helpful to have a recent or relevant feedback option.?? I can't get my head around that from the options eg posistive, neutral or negative eBay thinks one of these is relevant but to what...

Advice please , buyer asked to buy cash out of auction, changed name & ran the auction up, with hel.

So listed a large item that was cash on collection or pay pal £40 start. A buyer ask for a BIN price in cash to save on fees. I said £70 but wasn't bothered about avoiding fees. No contact for 4 days the the same person bid under a different name, sa...

Returns

I have a buyer wanting to return an item as defective 31 or 32 days after it was delivered. The item has been fitted and used by the buyer who is now saying it's defective. When sold it was on a no return basis as it's a used electronic item that run...

Mis-sold BMW parts

I have purchased what I thought was some BMW wheel centre cap decals as shown in the sellers photos but they are just plain silver discs. I've tried contacting the seller to cancel the order but they are not contactable and say my order can't be canc...

User avatar by Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Getting started

We want your journey here to be as great as can be, so we have put together some links to help you get quickly familiarised with the eBay Community.

Additional Resources
eBay News

See the latest eBay news, publications and updates here:

Announcements
Postage Updates
What's New
Most Helpful Authors

Latest Announcements