Welcome!

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our community of members and mentors.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Activity

Resolved! Ebay and taxes for a private seller.

I read in the papers that there are changes afoot and anything over 1,000 a year in sales will have to be declared, yet I've gone onto the HMRC site, put in all relevant details, and it says I don't have to declare unless I've sold things worth over ...

User avatar by Engager
  • 110 replies
  • 7 kudos

Changes to search facilities

Options on search in Motors, Motorcycles, Cars, Classic cars have changed for the worse over the last few days, unable to even opt for the most basic parameters such as nearest first or put a price limit on the vehicles, this is beyond a joke when ca...

Resolved! Why is ebay so hard to sell on now

I remember when i first started on my first account back in 2005, it was so easy to sell things, it didn't really matter what it was, you could post it on auction and it would sell within a week or two maximum and you'd get quite a few bidders and a ...

User avatar by Engager
  • 26 replies
  • 1 kudos

Global Shipping Programme

Hi I have just sold an item via GSP, I purchased a postage label via ebay but stupidly it was for the incorrect weight. This label is now voided. I purchased another label for the correct weight. But there are now two tracking numbers for my one item...

Seller below standand

I have just received an email from ebay saying my selling performance is below standard. Excuse me????? I'm not a sales agent for ebay. Absolutely disgusted. Ebay has now become a horrible place to sell. The fees are too high. There are too many rule...

reduced sales

Showing results for I have had my items reduced to sell from over 2000 to 680 because of items from Royal Mail and my name and address on the back not received. I find now with eBay 4 out 5 items have not been received. I now refuse to pay back so eB...

Item not received claim put on hold?

I purchased an item from a seller which purportedly was going to be sent from Manchester UK, but was actually sent from China. I haven't received the item, it keeps doing a merry dance at the Evri depot, even being sent back to the senders depot at o...

Help

Hi guys I bought a car paid and collected it . Now the buyer has cancelled the Sale to avoid paying the fees. Obviously I do t want this to go against my account as a non payment how do I inform eBay about this I really do need a call back, thanks

Below standard problem

Hi, any suggestions please Last August I had a computer problem which listed books which I did not have and they were ordered on ebay without me realising this, me in my nievaty canceled the orders as out of stock I have been below standard ever sinc...

Large Letter QR code - To add or not to add

Hi everyone, I recently come back to selling and I remember back when QR codes came out with Large Letters they were a hit and miss with scans. Has it got better these days? I have been adding the QR delivery confirmation codes for recent orders but ...

Buyer requesting refund after 30 days

I have just received a refund request today from a buyer . The item was delivered on dec 31 and hes now claiming its broken having just opened it (new tap) its just outside the 30 day window so am i within my rights refusing. Personally I always insp...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 20 replies
  • 0 kudos

selling

when i sell something for a reasonable price i either get a silly low offer or ebay encourages me to send offedrs which then lowers the cost of the item further so you dont get much for the item ,should i increase the selling amount and just hope for...

Wrong claims of items not received

Hi Looking for the help with wrong claims of items not received and warning below, We wanted to send you a final reminder that you’ll need to make improvements to your seller performance in the United Kingdom by 20 April to prevent further action bei...

Promoted listings not available

hi i cant seem to get promoted listings available. My account meets all the criteria and ebay said they have been investigating for over a week. its clear some sort of error on my account Does anyone know what can be done?

User avatar by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Item views

Interested to if anyone knows why an items 'view' figures change from day to day on the app? Obviously it goes up each time someone views however yesterday it was 301, today 280! This started when the total reached around 290 last week and has gone u...

User avatar by Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Promoted listing global error

According to eBay my promoted listings are unavailable due to a global error, there's nothing wrong with my account health and I'm above standard. eBay are unable to tell me how many people are having this problem and all I can do is wait. I know hun...

£50 Item failed after 4 months

Hey Folks, Bought "2X Genuine P108 18V 6.0Ah Li-Ion Battery for Ryobi RB18L50 Battery ONE+ RB18L40"". When they arrived, as expected sadly based on the price, these where not Genuine. After sending a few messages to the seller and trying to leave a o...

Buyer paid postage as agreed. But I had to buy a label to post the item. How do I get a refund?

Buyer paid postage as agreed. But I had to buy a label to post the item. I have only been paid out by eBay for the sale of the item and not refunded for the post label I had to buy in order to post the item. Why did that happen and how do I get a ref...

Getting started

We want your journey here to be as great as can be, so we have put together some links to help you get quickly familiarised with the eBay Community.

Additional Resources
eBay News

See the latest eBay news, publications and updates here:

Announcements
Postage Updates
What's New
Most Helpful Authors

Latest Announcements