Discussion
Learn useful eBay tips, such how to bid or use seller tools, or to discuss about the things you love!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Selling

This area is for members to discuss all aspects of selling on eBay.co.uk with other community member...

1298 Posts

Buying

Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced mem...

462 Posts

Payments

Payments related discussions, questions, and input shared here

129 Posts

Technical Issues

To troubleshoot, clear cache/cookies and try a new browser. We recommend sharing screenshots and URL...

455 Posts

eBay Ireland

Help other eBay buyers and sellers and get your questions answered here.

4 Posts

Activity in Discussion

Evri Claim

I received a message from a buyer saying that his goods could not be delivered because they had been damaged at the point of delivery . I checked tracking and indeed, this was the case.I asked him to start a refund through ebay which i responded to a...

No Fees for selling Clothing?

So Ebay has abolished all fees for selling clothing on a private account. Now more than ever surely the clamping down of businesses operating from private accounts has to increase? I feel so sorry for those in this niche who trade legitimately as bus...

RETURNS for fashion/clothing retailers (but other categories please chime in)

This post has been on my mind for a while. I'd love an open discussion. My returns rate is currently a shocking 13.8%. It has climbed steadily from 9-10% over the last 3 years. Prior to COVID I had been at under 10% for years. This coincides with a d...

Fraudulent returns

So in the last couple of months I sold quite a lot of phones and I had a small supply of brand new sealed phones. With these, I've had a nightmare on eBay. Some of them were bought by genuine buyers but around half were by fraudulent buyers. They wou...

How many sellers are closing their shops or running down their account in 2024?

We have been a seller on here over a couple of our accounts for many years now. Over this time we have seen a reduction in sales from a max of £13k pcm to £60 pcm. We have been through mass seller culls, more and more control over the seller/buyer re...

LISTINGS STAY ACTIVE WHEN YOU ARE OUT OF STOCK slider option always reverts to on.

LISTINGS STAY ACTIVE WHEN YOU ARE OUT OF STOCK slider option always reverts to on, no matter how many times it is switched off. First reported way back in September and still the glitch exists. This takes up so much time each day manually ending sold...

Resolved! fees

Hi Everyone,I took the offer of zero selling fees recently,i have just sold an item and yet i been charged any

Can sellers mislead with sizes?

I bought an item that is stated to be a 12 (UK), it is an 8 at a push. (I know UK sizes arent exact, but the difference here is drastic). Seller requires original packaging for a return, but a vacuum seal meant I couldn't see the absurd disparity 'ti...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Difficulty logging in

Hi all. For the past week I've had difficulty logging in to Ebay. It asks for my password and when inputted it says something like "Ooops that doesn't match". I then go on to the "need help with logging in" button and enter my phone number, and Ebay ...

Unable to create Nectar vouchers

I recently had to have my nectar card replaced so I updated it on ebay but whilst it shows my point and says I am able to collect point the create voucher button is greyed out and says - Request permission to create vouchersPlease contact the primary...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 53 replies
  • 1 kudos
Getting started

We want your journey here to be as great as can be, so we have put together some links to help you get quickly familiarised with the eBay Community.

Additional Resources
Most Helpful Authors