Welcome!

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our community of members and mentors.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Activity

Inadequate packaging resulted in empty ruptured packaging being delivered - how to escalate

Hi, I purchased a PlayStation 1 game which was shipped to me in a cardboard-backed A4 envelope. The envelope arrived without its contents, having ruptured and spilled its contents before reaching me. Royal Mail delivered the envelope in a sealed plas...

listing problem

I am trying to list a product,i have filled in all relavent info,when i list it comes back with item specifics not correct,it is correct,tryed to get ebay to help but they don't,any ideas

Selling rim

Hi I sold the rim, but the buyer told that the rim have some rust marks. I checked the photo what he send that what he received, I have the photo what I sold they are completely different rim what he wanted to send me back.please deal with this.

RETURNS for fashion/clothing retailers (but other categories please chime in)

This post has been on my mind for a while. I'd love an open discussion. My returns rate is currently a shocking 13.8%. It has climbed steadily from 9-10% over the last 3 years. Prior to COVID I had been at under 10% for years. This coincides with a d...

Fraudulent returns

So in the last couple of months I sold quite a lot of phones and I had a small supply of brand new sealed phones. With these, I've had a nightmare on eBay. Some of them were bought by genuine buyers but around half were by fraudulent buyers. They wou...

Posting

I give myself three days to post my items but randomly ebay change it so that I need to dispatch it the same day the buyer purchased it. That's not always possible so then I get a dispatch overdue notice. Anybody know why they do this?

Classified advert

I have a classic car for sale. A buyer offered the lowest 'buy' price.....didn't pay but now I can't get the advert to go back on without paying again?I have time left on it 30 day advert)How can I sort this as ebay are NO help whatsoever.....

Evri Claim

I received a message from a buyer saying that his goods could not be delivered because they had been damaged at the point of delivery . I checked tracking and indeed, this was the case.I asked him to start a refund through ebay which i responded to a...

Feedback

A buyer has left negative feedback for not replying to a message which was not received by the seller.Ebay has messaged to say:Unfortunately we won’t be able to remove this comment because it doesn’t violate any of our Feedback policies.Suggestions p...

How many sellers are closing their shops or running down their account in 2024?

We have been a seller on here over a couple of our accounts for many years now. Over this time we have seen a reduction in sales from a max of £13k pcm to £60 pcm. We have been through mass seller culls, more and more control over the seller/buyer re...

I bought a pair off fake shoes and reported eBay

I bought a fake and reported eBay. Item delivered on 15th April 2024 When said bought made an offer which was accepted. When having second thoughts eBay automatically deducted the money. Arrived, and immediately contacted eBay as fake and was upheld....

User avatar by Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Selling motorcycle advert

Hi, I have set up an advert to sell my motorcycle and posted last night, it seems to have set up 5 adverts and wants to charge me 100 pounds, I only need on advert at 20, I cannot understand why it has done this

Item not received from feb 3rd

I ordered items totalling £40 on the 3rd feb. Didn't receive the item & the seller hasn't replied to any messages. EBay have now said the case is closed & I haven't received any money back. Can anyone advise me on what to do now?

User avatar by Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Delete an error on Buyer Paid section

I currently have no sold items to send. Yet my app permanently says "Buyer paid - send now". And when I have one item to send, my app says I have 2 items to send now. How can I delete the unwanted "Send now" ?

Getting started

We want your journey here to be as great as can be, so we have put together some links to help you get quickly familiarised with the eBay Community.

Additional Resources
eBay News

See the latest eBay news, publications and updates here:

Announcements
Postage Updates
What's New
Most Helpful Authors
Top Solution Authors

Latest Announcements